Salary : £40-45k
For over 50 years the partners and staff at the successful firm of chartered accountants have taken pride in growing their clients businesses through trust, good relationships, accurate accounts, tax and advice to become the business they are today. With clients all over the country, they are now a proactive six partner firm with over eighty staff.
This is a senior role within the business and requires someone who has the ability to work jointly with partners and senior staff and advising clients on tax issues.
- Managing practice tax compliance
- Supervising staff on all tax related issues
- Advising clients on all aspects of tax planning
- Devising new tax products for the practice to sell to their clients
- Responsibility for development and marketing of tax within the practice
The successful candidate will have 15-20 years tax experience in an accountancy practice. General accountancy experience desirable but not essential.